Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fabric Flowers

I was trying to find a cute tutorial on a fabric flower and found a bunch. I am going to share the ones I love.

These are from Sew Ritzy Titzy. I just love the way they look. I will definitely be trying these. Check out the tutorial on how to make them.
Next up is Maize in Montana with an easy and really cute flower tutorial.

Here at Pink Paper Peppermint there is this pretty easy flower tutorial as well. Also, she has this as part of her 31 Crafty Flowers in 31 Days. Check it out! So many great ideas.
Last but not least is this cute idea. You use a pattern and it's so simple. This is by Wise Craft and her tutorial and pattern download is awesome.

This is the pattern I will be using today. I am making a gift set for a baby shower and I was trying to find a fabric flower that I could embellish with and then could be later used as a flower hair clip. I will show pictures of it all later. Enjoy!
Signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking