Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby Shower Gifts

So here is what I made for a lady that I know who is having a girl. The baby's bedroom colors are hot pink, lime green, and chocolate brown. I wish that I had the money to go out and buy the cutest Amy Butler but I don't so I go to Joann Fabrics. There is a lot of cute fabric out there but sometimes it just doesn't cut it.

I was lucky to find this fabric that I thought was perfect and really cutsie.

So this is the blanket I did. I made one for my son when he was little and it was so warm. I just loved it. I hope she likes it. It's funny but the fur looks black but it's really brown.
I normally do the burp cloths with the middle covered with the fabric. This time I cut it wrong so it was too short to do it. So, I improvised. I think my improvisation turned out really cute. I am starting to get into the ruffles so I had to do one with the ruffles. What do you think?
Here is the diaper clutch too. Oooh, I just love it.

I even made a little fabric flower that she could use as anything really. Right now I have a hair clip on it so she could use it for her baby's headband or whatever.
This is what her package looks like. I was hoping to find a better bag but I couldn't find one. This one is cute enough. The color definitely pops!The present was well received. The girls loved the flower and totally loved the ruffle burp cloth.
Signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking