Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Flowers Beautiful



I am going to be teaching a bunch of women how to make different types of hair accessories and here is the list that I have compiled for their information. There are so many different flower tutorials out there and I'm sure I have missed a bunch but this is a good list to start with.

On top of these wonderful sites I also LOVE Girly Things Bows. I think they have the best tutorials on making ribbon bows. They have over 30 different tutorials. It's wonderful. Check them out for sure.
The other place that I have found is Make Bows And More. Both are great resources.

Ribbon (Burlap) Flower Clip from That's So Cuegly
Flower Corsage from V and Co.

Ribbon Flower Headband from Get Your Craft On

Silk Flower Clips from Pebbles and Poppys (That's Me!!!)

Crochet Flower from Little Birdie Secrets

Rounded Petal Fabric Flower from Pink Paper Peppermints

Fabric Flower Clip from Annies Cupboard

Petite Felt Flower from Or So She Says

Silk Flower Bobbies from Refabulous

Crochet Flower Hair Clip from Floral Showers Crafts

Simple Ribbon Hair Clip from The Paper Seed

Fabric Flower Headband from Creation Corner

Dainty Flowers from Mrs. Priss

Felt Flower from A Hoot and A Holler

T-shirt Flower Headband from Crafty SchemesThis last one came from a comment and I am happy to add to my list if anyone else has a cute flower or hair accessory tutorial. Thanks!!!

A Lace Flower
from Aly & Ash


Also check out my other post with a couple more fabric flower tutorials.
Signature

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love flowers and I love this great list of flowers to make!
You should totally add this cute flower to your list
http://craftyschemes.blogspot.com/2010/02/t-shirt-headbands.html
They are so simple to make and you can using any scrap fabric you have.

Heather said...

Ahh I am so glad you added my flowers! I wish I was close enough to come to your class!!

Angie said...

Those are all so cute! I would love to get together and craft sometime!

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

What a great selection of tutorials! I think making hair accessories is always a quick and fun project!

~Kim

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking