Monday, June 7, 2010

Senior Portrait and Head Shots

I was able to do two photo shoots in one shot. I did my youngest brother's senior pictures and graduation card and also my other brother's head shots. It was a spur of the moment thing but it went well enough. I hate to say that it was right at noon but that's when it happened. I did get some pretty good lighting bouncing back from the white house. Not great on their eyes but great on their skin.
My brother Tyler has been doing a lot of acting in the area as well as some movies and commercials too. Check him out at IMDb. Not much on there as far as local acting and internet but there is a little bit. Here are three pictures I have been messing with on Photoshop. If you want to see more go to my family blog. They are the unedited versions though.



Signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking