Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Camera Strap Cover

I made this camera strap cover after getting this tutorial from Everything Etsy in my email. The tutorial is done by Priddy Creations. LOVE it! The only thing wrong is that it's just a tad too short. I think the tutorial may be for a Nikon camera strap. I have a Canon. My strap is longer I guess. If you do this then just make sure you measure your camera strap first.

I think I am going to make a couple more just because it's so easy. I may even do a ruffle just because I can. So there.
There is a giveaway going on at Everything Etsy on this post. It goes on till the 10th. Pop on over to enter.


Signature

2 comments:

Amy Priddy said...

It looks great! Glad that you liked the tutorial. Some Canon straps are longer than others. I have a Canon Rebel XT and the measurements for the tute work great for it. But I think some other models like the XTis are longer. Good rule of thumb is figure out the finished length for longer straps....measure the strap and figure out what finished length you need. Then when cutting, add an extra inch. Can't wait to see the other ones you make! Please let me know if you ever have any questions.

Tierra said...

Thanks Amy! I should have done that in the beginning. Oh well, I'll just have to make more. Darn;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking