Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My St. Patricks Day Crafts

So, I haven't been doing any crafting lately because I was doing that party. I have another party coming up next Saturday but I thought I would do some crafts today. My daughter doesn't have anything that is green that she could wear. So I tried to remedy that. I took a pillowcase that I had and turned it into a skirt. I also found some leftover lace and used it for the bottom of the skirt.

The second thing that I made was this crocheted shamrock that I stuck a bobby pin through and put it in her hair. I was soooo easy to make. When I find where I got the pattern I'll put it on here.
Here is what the skirt looks like. It turned out pretty cute. I made it a little long. Oh well, she'll be able to wear it next year.



I also decided to try and make a fabric headband and it turned out really cute but my daughter hated it. Darn.
Next I made a flower out of ribbon. I think this turned out so cute and it matches the skirt I made really well so this is what she is wearing. I got the idea from That's So Cuegly and her tutorial.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking