Monday, March 8, 2010

Digital Papers

OK, so I have not done anything on this blog for a little while. I have so many projects and not enough time. I have a couple refashioning projects for my daughter which will turn out really cute when I have my table back for my sewing machine.

I have been working on a custom graduation announcement that is taking up all my time. It is going to look really neat when it is done.

This is my latest project. I have started to make digital scrapbook paper. It is for sale in my Etsy store for $3.00 and is a digital file that is sent to you.
Look for more coming out. I have an idea for a Minnie Mouse type paper. I know I can't make any shapes and such from Disney but this paper will be able to go with it. I am also designing a paper pack with hot pink, lime green, and chocolate brown.


Signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking