Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School Skirts

These are 8 skirts that my mom and I made for my daughter. She is in Kindergarten now. I had to show a picture of her cuteness. She looked so adorable on her first day of school. She was so excited to go and didn't even look back when we left. She is our social butterfly and independent girl.

I had written down what I wanted the skirts to look like and my mom and I went to the fabric store and found really cute fabric to do it with. I absolutely LOVE this cherry fabric. It's so cute and feminine. Old fashioned too.
I made the skirts long on her so that they would last her a while.

Isn't this so cheery? I think my daughter looks adorable in yellow. It goes well with her corn silk hair.

This is in alms to Aunt Katie who loves everything leopard. This is a cross between leopard and giraffe.

This was my mom's favorite. I really like it too!

Signature

5 comments:

Loren said...

sooooo cute, Tierra!! My favorite is the three tiered brown one. I hope you will share your pattern with me...and yes..i haven't forgotten that i owe you money :)!!!

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the ideas. I just decided to sew some skirts for my daughter who loves skirts. I will have to borrow some of your ideas!

Kathryn Lowry said...

Love the fabric and colors you used.

Susanne said...

Can you make me some?

Shelby said...

These are such cute skirts! They would be perfect for the summer time and for back to school!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking