Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas Cards

So I told you earlier that I was working on some of my family's Christmas cards. Here is what I did. Funny how my mom and my sister both picked the same background. It's pretty though.

This one is my parents and youngest siblings. Side note: I changes one of their faces. Meaning I had two pictures. One picture had everyone looking good except one person who had a grim expression on their face. So I took the face from the other picture, where they had a good expression, and put it on the picture you see now. Can you tell which person I changed?
This one is of my husband's whole family.
This is my sister and her husband.
I had fun making these and I hope everyone will be happy with them.
Signature

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking