Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday Thought

What makes you laugh?

There are so many things that I laugh about. I am normally a happy person and take pleasure in many things. Laughing is one of them. Here are a list of the things that make me laugh.

-Really good impersonations
-Funny comedies
-The Office
-"White Chicks"
-When my kids come up with something. Like when my daughter was standing on two tupperware lids. She was sliding around the kitchen floor saying, "I'm ice skating!" Or when my 15 month old boy takes a toy car and pretends to drive it around with the noises and everything. He's in a mimicking stage.
-Jim Gaffigan and his hot pocket comedy
-Being girls with my Volleyball buddies. We can come up with some funny stuff while playing.
-Really clever books.
-My husband
-Being silly
-Getting tickled

That's what I can come up with right now. Especially when my child is asking me questions right and left.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking