Saturday, May 30, 2009

Stamps and Stickers

Alright here are some of the stamps sets I am getting rid of. I will list the prices above them. Let me know if you are interested. Email or call me.

This is for the ladies I know. You get first dibs before I put them on Etsy.
I forgot some of the titles so forgive me.

Any questions please call me, email me (pebandpop at yahoo dot com) or leave a comment. Thanks.

$5.00
It shows black on it. Black usually stains the rubber from day one. It doesn't take away from the stamp.
$8.00
This was a Hostess gift at one time. I think two of them have been used maybe once. So basically it's brand new.
$12.00
This is a very cute set. Once again, there isn't a lot of use out of this one either.
$12.00
It looks like once stamp was used. The rest are brand new.
$7.00
Brand new. Never used.
$7.00
An old Hostess set as well. Not use. At least that's what it looks like.
$6.00
These have been used a couple of times but still in great shape.
$7.00
An old Hostess gift. Used a couple times.
$1.00 Winter chip board letter.
It's got glitter on them.
$2.00 A cute Valentines/Love tag.

$2.50

$2.50 Just a cute set of Prom/anything else set of stickers.



$5.50

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking