Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday Finds

So, my Mom and I spent 5 hours in Joann Fabrics and went crazy. We only went in for a couple of things and came out with more than anyone else. I think we were at the cutting table for at least an hour. We found a bunch of really cute flannel that we will be making into blankets and burp cloths. Look for them soon. They will be in a set all ready for gift giving.

Here is the Amy Butler Fabric I got. I am loving all of it and have a hard time choosing which ones I want first. Let me know if you want something made from the fabrics you see.
This is some fabric of fur that I fell in love with. I am excited to make a blanket out of it and see how it turned out. It's hard trying to find good boy fabric so I hope this will make up for it somehow.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking