Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gone On Vacation

I am leaving on vacation from July 3-9th. Nothing will be happening here for that time.

If you want to grab my button here is how you do it.
-Right click on the image. Go to Save Image As. Save it to your computer.
-Go to you blog and click on Customize in the top right corner of your blog.
-Click on Add A Gadget
-Click on Picture
-Get image from your computer and add my blog address (www.pebblesandpoppys.blogspot.com) where it says Link.
-Click Save and you are done.
-View Blog. It should be there.

If anyone knows an easier way to do this let me know. I sat for a couple hours trying to figure out how to do this. I know there is another way to do it through Photobucket but I haven't figured it out.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Website Visitor Tracking